Innovative system perfected and developed by Lainer Suspension Racing.
Included of nylon spacers for Front Forks KYB 48 mm with spring length 455 mm:
- BETA RR Racing 2020-2022 (KYB Fork)
- YZ 125 2006-2021
- YZ 250 2006-2013 / 2018-2021
- YZF 250 2008-2013
- YZF 450 2006-2009
- WR 450F 2019-2022
- CRF 250 2010-2014
- CRF 450 2009-2012
- KLX 450 2008
The Progressive Damping System-2 (PDS-2) is a valve that allows to control the oil outside the cartridge as needed.
- In this new model it’s been added an upper valve to control the oil flow in the compression phase with four different positions.
- In the lower valve based on the position of the outer ring (5 positions available), it increases or decreases the oil flow from the bottom to the top of the fork, determining more stiffness especially at the end stroke.
- It’s included the spring preload on the top part of the device.
This system allows to maintain a more comfortable hydraulic setting avoiding the bottoming.
Made in Italy.