Kit created by Lainer Suspension for WP XPLOR 2024 shock absorbers. It includes the shims stack (compression, rebound, high speed) ready to assembly and the aluminum piston H18 mm with low friction piston band.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR SHOCK ABSORBERS WP XPLOR.
- KTM EXC TPI 150/250/300 2024
- KTM EXC-F SIX DAYS 250/350/450/500 2024
- KTM EXC-F 350/450/500 2024
The defect of the stock shock is the check valve installed to separate the compression and the rebound functions so in order to increase the comfort there is a 1mm hole in secondary piston holder. This solution makes the shock absorber too harsh and reactive.
To solve this defect we’ve developed this kit that significantly improves the performance of the shock:
- Aluminum piston as the shock body so in the temperatures change fase it adapts to the tube avoiding the function variations during the use.
- Increase of the oil flow through the piston to keep lower temperatures.
- Low friction piston band with a special design to adapt to the various expansions of the body.
- The check valve’s shims are eliminated, this allows the lower rebound adjustment to also affect compression allowing a greater adjustment over the entire shock travel.
- The modify of the intermediate flow keeps the second piston active for a bottom out function.
- The piston is much lighter as it’s an element part of a system that works in reciprocating motion.
- Highly recommended our shock oil 5V combinated with the piston kit.
- Highly recommended the Bladder Kit conversion for further absorption of the holes.