250 ml bottle.
TB1374 is an anaerobic reactive adhesive / sealant which cures spontaneously when sealed off from contact with the air between close fitting metallic surfaces. It has been specially developed for locking and sealing threaded parts and fittings with medium strength when cured, for studs, bolts and bearings particularly where disassembly may be required using hand tools.
For increasing axial strength and stabilizing torque in high tension nuts and bolts.
For bearings and threads requiring removal by hand tools.
Eliminates mechanical locking parts such as spring or toothed washers, nylon nuts etc.
Reduces required fastening on torque.
Completely seals against oil, water and most chemicals.
Excellent vibration resistance.
- Colour: Red
- Viscosity: 750 mPa.s
- Effective Temperature Range: -40°C ~ +150°C
- Fixture time: < 10 mins
- Break loose torque: 25 Nm (M10 steel bolt)
- Prevailing torque: 15 Nm (M10 steel bolt)
- Retaining Strength (Steel): 20 MPa
- Max thread size or clearance: Up to M36
- Max clearance: 0.15 mm